Grails would not be the successful Open Source project it is today, without the help of its users, forming the base of a wider Grails community and ecosystem of projects using Groovy.
A great way to communicate with the community is to signup for Slack:
In this section of the website, you can find useful links and information about:
- how you can contribute to the project, its codebase, its documentation,
- how to raise issues in our bug tracker,
- how to interact with other Grails users and developers through Slack or the mailing-lists,
- the upcoming events and conferences you might want to attend to lear more about Groovy and to share your experience with others,
- the list of user groups you can attend and where to meet other Groovy users.
If you click on the socialize link in the menu, you will also find other ways to interact with the Grails community, and follow the news around the ecosystem: