Grails.org has just published the schedule for the famous Groovy&Grails Training. During the 3-day training students will be turned into professionals in Groovy & Grails. The course covers all the key components of the Groovy & Grails projects:
- Professional 3-day Training by one of the core committers to Groovy & Grails: Peter Ledbrook, Jeff Brown, Graeme Roche or Guillaume Laforge!
- Become an expert with Groovy by learning how to install it, use its compiler, shell and console, and how to integrate it in your applications
- Learn the language fundamentals, such as its Java-based syntax, its powerful strings, how to define operator loading or how to leverage its easy XML parsing capabilities, and more
- Learn how to maximize use of MVC in Grails by using services, controllers, views, tag libraries, GSP templates and Ajax
- Learn how to use and optimize Grails plug-ins including lessons on extension points, architecture, how to package and install, artifacts and command line scripts, and much more!