Hi,I would like to announce the Grails Dynamic Domain Class Plugin 0.2 Released.The Dynamic Domain Class plugin enabled Grails application to create domain class dynamically when application is running. The plugin is created based on the works of Burt Beckwith at http://burtbeckwith.com/blog/?p=364. Thanks to Burt for his kindness to contribute the initial code base of the plugin. It is hardly imagine the possibility of creating the plugin without his contribution.What's New:
- Fixed the known issue of the plugin unable to run in tomcat production environment. The plugin is tested and working in Apache Tomcat 6.0.29, MySQL5 and H2 Database in Linux environment. If you are managed to use the plugin in other application servers and database servers, please post your result to Application Server and Database Server Compatibility List at http://groups.google.com/group/grails-dynamic-domain-class-plugin/browse_thread/thread/120e99ad5ce2caa7
- Enhance the index.gsp page to show available non-dynamic Grails controllers.
- Project Site and Documentation: http://code.google.com/p/grails-dynamic-domain-class-plugin/
- Support: http://code.google.com/p/grails-dynamic-domain-class-plugin/issues/list
- Discussion Forum: http://groups.google.com/group/grails-dynamic-domain-class-plugin