Hi, I would like to announce the Grails Activiti Plugin 5.0.rc1 Released. Grails Activiti Plugin is created to integrate Activiti BPM Suite and workflow system to Grails Framework. With the Grails Activiti Plugin, workflow application can be created at your fingertips! What's New:
- Update Activiti's jar files and examples to 5.0.rc1. The Activiti's examples change to JUnit4 style from JUnit3.
- Added new column "Create Time" to 3 Task Lists: My Tasks, Unassigned Tasks and All Tasks
- Fixed issue ACT-206: Revoke button and revokeTask method still not working yet.
- Fixed issue ACT-145: support useFormKey configuration, if enabled return formKey as Task Form URI, otherwise return task.taskDefinitionId.
- There are some pending issues for the plugin. If you face some problems, please check out the Known Issues section of project documentation at http://code.google.com/p/grails-activiti-plugin/#Known_Issues prior to report the issue.
- Project Site and Documentation: http://code.google.com/p/grails-activiti-plugin/
- Support: http://code.google.com/p/grails-activiti-plugin/issues/list
- Discussion Forum: http://groups.google.com/group/grails-activiti-plugin