Hi, I am happy to announce the Grails Activiti Plugin 5.0 Released. Grails Activiti Plugin is created to integrate Activiti BPM Suite and workflow system to Grails Framework. With the Grails Activiti Plugin, workflow application can be created at your fingertips! What's New:
- Update Activiti's jar files and examples to 5.0. Ported the Activiti's examples from JUnit3 to JUnit4.
- Sortable support for "Create Time" column of 3 Task Lists: My Tasks, Unassigned Tasks and All Tasks.
- Update Vacation Request Sample Application to support Email Notification using E-mail Service Task.
- Fixed Issue ACT-303: Database schema not created properly.
- Fixed 13 tests failed for activiti examples as mentioned in http://forums.activiti.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=406.
- Fixed Issue ACT-207: Task lists sort by id column is not working properly as reported in http://forums.activiti.org/en/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=323. Solution is order "Create Time" column by descending.
- Project Site and Documentation: http://code.google.com/p/grails-activiti-plugin/
- Support: http://code.google.com/p/grails-activiti-plugin/issues/list
- Discussion Forum: http://groups.google.com/group/grails-activiti-plugin