compile "org.grails.plugins:atmosphere:0.4.2.1"Custom repositories:
Provides integration with the Atmosphere framework, a portable AjaxPush/Comet framework.
grails install-plugin atmosphere
This plugin provides integration with the Atmosphere project, a portable AjaxPush/Comet and WebSocket framework.From version 0.4.0, the plugin no longer includes Atmosphere libraries, but a Grails runtime dependency on the Atmosphere Runtime module (you can also override it in a Grails application in order to use an upgraded version of Atmosphere libraries). The 0.3 version introduces the possibility for Grails services to act as Atmosphere handlers, and a dynamic method to get Atmosphere broadcasters.
Source code and documentationThe source code of this plugin is now available on Bitbucket here: grails-atmosphere-plugin, with its documentation.
- Note that since 0.4.2, releases sources are published on Github
DemonstrationThe source code of Grails Atmosphere Labs, a Grails application demonstrating some experiment with this plugin, is on Bitbucket. You will find here, here, and there screencasts on this web application in action.
- 0.4.2.3 - Update dependencies -> atmosphere 0.9.0.RC3
- 0.4.2.1 - Update dependencies -> atmosphere 0.8.4
- 0.4.2 - Add resources artefact, update dependencies, exclude atmosphere ping, exclude jquery by default, fixes handler exceptions
- 0.4.1.2 - Correction of this minor issue.
- 0.4.1.1 - Updating to resolve a conflict on slf4j-api (see this issue)
- 0.4.1 - Updating for Atmosphere 0.7.2 dependencies.
- 0.4.0 - This version no longer includes Atmosphere libraries, but just a Grails runtime dependency on the Atmosphere Runtime module (the 0.7.1 version; you can also override it in a Grails application in order to use an upgraded version of Atmosphere library).
- 0.3.3 - Update plugin with Atmosphere 0.7 libraries.
- 0.3.2 - Update plugin with Atmosphere 0.6.3 libraries.
- 0.3.1 - This release includes Atmosphere 0.6.2 libraries, and a new Grails tag that permits to use Atmosphere jQuery plugin in GSP pages.
- 0.3 - This release includes Atmosphere 0.6.1.
- 0.2 - Initial release using Atmosphere 0.4.1.