Provides applications using MongoDB with the ability to mimic the "create-drop" behaviour available for other databases.
grails install-plugin mongodb-create-drop
This plugin enables Grails applications using MongoDB to mimic the "create-drop" behaviour available for other databases. This is useful during development, testing and integration.Features:
- Drop and recreate a whole Mongo database at startup.
- Drop and recreate a subset of collections within a database. For example, keep the Mongo users collection between startups.
- Use regex patterns to keep or drop collections.
- Can do nothing! For example, production environment.
- Simplifies the transition between authenticated and non-authenticated Mongo instances. For example, when deploying to a CI server.