InstallationType this command in your Grail application directory
or if you have a plugin archive locally.
$> grails install-plugin scala
$> grails install-plugin /path/to/grails-scala-0.6.2.zip
DependenciesThe scala plugin depends on Scala 2.9.0-1. The required Scala artifacts will be downloaded automatically, since they are specified in the plugin's BuildConfig file.
This is a Scala plugin for Grails. This plugin allows you to compile Scala sources in the /src/java and /src/scala folders of your grails application.The latest plugin version is 0.6.3
Getting StartedThis plugin runs the scala compiler on all sources in /src/java and /src/scala folders before grails invokes the groovyc compiler. Currently the scala code must not contain dependencies on groovy code or dependencies on java code outside the /src/java and /src/scala folders.The scala plugin will download Scala 2.9.1 artifacts automatically.
ConfigurationThe BuildConfig.groovy file in /grails-app/conf/ folder of your application can be used to configure behavior of the scala plugin.
scala.src.encoding='UTF-8' //Scala src file encoding, UTF-8 by default
Version Historyv. 0.6.4
- Bug-fix release - http://jira.grails.org/browse/GPSCALA-1
- Updated the Scala dependency to 2.9.1
- Updated the Scala dependency to 2.9.0-1
- Optimized the compilation process to be faster
- Updated the Scala dependency to 2.9.0
- Updated the Scala dependency to 2.8.1
- Polish and documentation
- Bundled Scala 2.7.3 distribution
- Ability to switch between SCALA_HOME and the bundled Scala distribution
- Optional automatic copy of Scala run-time libs into the project's lib folder after compilation