"Sencha Grails Asset Pipeline Plugin that understands how to order dependencies in Sencha applications. Requires asset-pipeline version 1.8.9 or higher.
Note: This plugin requires asset-pipeline version 1.8.9 or higher.
- Handle arrays of class names declared in the
requires:property of a class.
- When using CoffeeScript, it should properly handle arrays using commas or arrays that omit commas by defining each element on a separate line.
- Implicitly require any class name declared in the
override:property of a class.
- Require class names declared using Ext.require() and Ext.syncRequire(). (Note that required class names must be declared inline, and cannot be a variable, as there is no way to evaluate what the runtime value of the variable will be.)
- Require the correct file(s) even when using an alternate class name (defined in the
alternateClassName:array in a class).
- Determine the correct required files even when multiple classes are defined in a single file.
- It should even handle classes required by the @require() Sencha Cmd annotation.
ConfigurationOther than installing the plugin, the only other config option is to set a
Config.groovyfile. This lets the plugin know what your Sencha application's root is. It's a relative path from your
By default, it will treat your
grails.assets.sencha.appRootPath = 'app'