Stitches is a content repository that allows content to be defined, stored, deleted, versioned, searched and a variety of other operations.
- Create and manage your content
- Add / update /modify your content repository using a local or remote API
- Search your content by keyword, tags, and folder
- Ability to organize content into folders
- Ability to query content filtered by folder
- Geo-searching- able to query content that is tagged with longitude/latitude coordinates
- Any content can be configured to have images, pdf's and longitude/latitude values, etc.
- Automatic image thumbnail generation
- Automatic synchronization with amazon-s3 of your content
- Text extraction of PDF content
- 52 and counting unit tests
- Leverages Compass, hence ability to configure your index to be part of the "cloud"