Last updated by 3 years ago
Page: 1.3.5 Release Notes, Version:0
Grails 1.3.5 Release Notes
Grails 1.3.5 has not been released yet. This page is a placeholder.Grails is a dynamic web application framework built on Java and Groovy, leveraging best of breed APIs from the Java EE sphere including Spring, Hibernate and SiteMesh. Grails brings to Java and Groovy developers the joys of convention-based rapid development while allowing them to leverage their existing knowledge and capitalize on the proven and performant APIs Java developers have been using for years.
- Changelog: See JIRA
- Download: http://grails.org/Download .
- Documentation: http://grails.org/doc/1.3.x
- 1.3.4 Release Notes http://grails.org/1.3.4+Release+Notes
- 1.3.3 Release Notes http://grails.org/1.3.3+Release+Notes
- 1.3.2 Release Notes http://grails.org/1.3.2+Release+Notes
- 1.3.1 Release Notes http://grails.org/1.3.1+Release+Notes
- 1.3.0 Release Notes http://www.grails.org/1.3+Release+Notes
Named Queries Now Support SortingThe list method attached to named queries now support the same parameters as the static list method that is added to domain classes including "sort", "ordering", "ignoreCase" etc...
Person.recentPublications.list(sort: 'title', order: 'desc', ignoreCase: true)