Last updated by 4 years ago
Page: GWT Release Notes, Version:2
- The plugin now uses the GWT libraries from
GWT_HOMEinstead of packaging the JARs itself. This should mean that plugin will work with multiple versions of GWT (including 1.5.x).
- The plugin is Grails 1.1+ only.
- Modules and associated GWT Java files are now located under
src/java. The RPC interfaces still go under
- Automatic generation of RPC interfaces has been removed. Instead, you can manually create them using the new
- Fixed some issues with the RPC handling, particularly with regard to exceptions.
grails cleanremoves directories and directories and files generated by GWT.
- Other JIRA fixes.