Last updated by 4 years ago
Page: IDE Integration, Version:6
IDE IntegrationGrails development needs nothing more than a text editor, but of course there are many sophisticated tools available to improve productivity, including syntax highlighting, refactorings and grails command execution.
- NetBeans IDE Integration - Using NetBeans IDE with Grails projects (very mature and recommended)
- TextMate Bundle - TextMate Grails bundle
- IDEA Integration - Using IntelliJ IDEA IDE with Grails projects
- Eclipse IDE Integration - Using Grails projects in Eclipse
- Gedit - a TextMate like alternative for Linux
- jEdit - A cross platform programmer's text editor written in Java, has excellent Groovy plugin. jEdit is open source software.