Last updated by 2 years ago
Page: IDE Integration, Version:17
IDE IntegrationGrails development needs nothing more than a text editor, but of course there are many sophisticated tools available to improve productivity, including syntax highlighting, refactorings and grails command execution.
- STS Integration - Using Grails projects in the SpringSource Tool Suite, an Eclipse-based IDE. See also the STS FAQ
- NetBeans IDE Integration - Using NetBeans IDE with Grails projects
- IDEA Integration - Using IntelliJ IDEA IDE with Grails projects
- TextMate Bundle - TextMate Grails bundle
- Gedit - a TextMate like alternative for Linux
- jEdit - A cross platform programmer's text editor written in Java, has excellent Groovy plugin. jEdit is open source software.
- Emacs- GSP support for Emacs. Groovy-Mode, Grails-Minor-Mode
More about IDEs
- Formatting Doc Comments for GSP tags (for plugin developers)