Last updated by 3 months ago
Page: OpenSource Projects, Version:53
OpenSource Projects based on GrailsLearning a new framework like grails it is very useful to browse code (and eventually use it) of projects based on Grails. This page provides links to open source projects with grails as a foundation.
Please feel free to edit this page (using the Edit button at the top of the page) and link to further Grails projects! You can also use the Grails User List to announce new projects!
- Agile Tracking Tool - A tool used for Agile software development
- Asgard - Web interface created by Netflix for application deployments and cloud management in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Cinnamon CMS - ECMS written in Java and Grails. Code: http://github.com/dewarim/cinnamon
- Crafter Rivet for Grails - Grails Plugin for providing WCM solutions for content management systems like Alfresco
- CrossDef - Web Dictionary System
- Cuanto - A test results repository and analysis system.
- Dela is a simple personal task management system written on Grails & Vaadin. Code at http://github.com/vedi/dela(Good Example)
- Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek (DDB) The goal of the Deutsche Digitale Bibliothek (DDB) is to offer everyone unrestricted access to Germany’s cultural and scientific heritage, that is, access to millions of books, archived items, images, sculptures, pieces of music and other sound documents, as well as films and scores, from all over Germany. DDB Frontend is built on Grails code can be found on Github Repository.
- Enrollio.org student enrollment app. Code at http://github.com/NathanNeff/enrollio(Good Example)
- FrontlineSMS - open source SMS messaging software
- GrailsFlow - A business process and workflow engine.
- Groupie - A web based communications for Groups. Web CMS, Mailing Lists, Forums, membership management
- Ibidem - a digital library system that incorporates Dublin Core, OAI-PMH and allows the definition of any metadata set. It also provides controlled vocabularies.
- IceScrum - a tool to share a dashboard (for collaborative consultants etc), reports, stories, track bugs for agile projects.
- Little Goblin - Browser game framework. Code: http://github.com/dewarim/LittleGoblin
- One Ring - A Scripting Rules Engine Server (SOA)
- OpenBoxes - open source inventory and supply chain management
- SZE - A web based program to create school report for a German Scool. Unfortunately complete in German. Schulzeugnis Erstellungsprogramm.
- Seekin' - Training/Internship Management System.
- Simple Service Registry for Healthcare Integration
- SocialGrails The mission of the social grail project is to allow organizations to know who knows. This allows organizations to better leverage the knowledge of their members, work more efficiently with their know-how, and avoid duplicate work, poor decision, and inappropriate work assignments.
- StatusPanic - Panic-style Status Board
- TLC - Open Source accounting system on GitHub.
- Texa - Basecamp-data importer
- Webanizer (TB)
- Weceem - A web content management application for websites, blogs and wikis.
- gnuMims - Asset, Task and maintenance management aka CMMS.
- Kicker - a simple foosball management application.
- Swift Meeting Management System - a web-based meeting resource scheduling system.