Last updated by 2 years ago
Page: STS 2.6.0 New and Noteworthy, Version:2
STS 2.6.0: New and NoteworthySTS 2.6.0 includes Groovy 2.1.2. The new and noteworthy for the groovy tools is here (+).
- There are no longer warnings produced in the grails project against source files coming from plugins.
- Overriding the plugin install location (grails.project.plugins.dir) in a Grails project will now correctly be reflected in any linked source folders created for plugins
- Support setting 'env' parameters for deploying Grails Apps on Tc server
- UI support for setting System properties passed to Grails Commands
- There is now a 'new Filters' menu entry alongside other Grails specific 'new wizard' menu items.
- grails-app/util is automatically added as a source folder to the classpath of new Grails projects.
- Assistance in reconfiguring projects after changing the default grails install