Webinar: Introducing Grails® 4: Upgrades and New Features
March 27, 2019
This webinar provides an introduction to the latest iteration of the Grails® framework.
The first milestone of Grails 4 was released in February 2019, and further milestones and release candidates are forthcoming, pending community feedback.
This webinar, hosted by 2GM (Groovy, Grails framework, and Micronaut) team member James Kleeh, provides Grails users a summary of the new features they can expect in Grails 4 (including Micronaut integration!) and a good idea of what to expect regarding the upgrade process.
The following topics are covered in this webinar:
- Differences between Grails 3 and Grails 4
- Key upgrades and new features
- Why Spring Loaded is out, and how this impacts your Grails applications
- What Micronaut integration means for you
- What to expect from the upgrade effort going forward