Generate UML class diagrams from your Grails app source code.
In the file BuildConfig.groovy, in the plugins section (requires grails 2.0 or later):runtime ":uml-class-diagram:0.4.0"You also need to install GraphViz, through your favorite package manager, or via http://www.graphviz.org/Download.php.
This plugin generates UML diagrams through introspection.Three main types of diagrams are available:
- Domain class diagrams: describe the relations between the Domain classes, and list their fields
- Controller/Service class diagrams: describe the relations between controllers and services
- Database diagrams: describe relations within a relational database, and list the columns
- Source code: click on the Source button above, or go to https://github.com/igorrosenberg/grails-plugin-uml-class-diagram/
- User Guide: click on the Documentation button above, or go to http://igorrosenberg.github.io/grails-plugin-uml-class-diagram/