Last updated by mauk81 3 months ago
DocumentationGrails aims to bring the "coding by convention" paradigm to Groovy. It's an open-source web application framework that leverages the Groovy language and complements Java Web development. Grails is licensed under the liberal Apache 2.0 Software License.Below is a list of documentation currently available for Grails:
- Installation - General installation notes
- Quick Start - Help to get up and running quickly
- User Guide - The official user guide.
- User Guide PDF - The official user guide as a PDF.
- HOWTO guides - A collection of howto guides
- API Javadocs - The latest API Javadocs
- Tutorials - Loads of info here including screencasts, podcasts, tutorials, articles and more!!
- Books - Available books on Grails and Groovy
- Plugins - A list of available plug-ins for Grails
- Tools - A list of related tools such as scripts and widgets
- Websites - List of sites known to be based on Grails
- Ant and Maven integration - How to build Grails projects using Ant or Maven
- Developer Documentation - Stuff to help you work on Grails itself; basically how it works